Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ecosantaliesin

I'm not sure what happened, but there I was sitting next to Glenn Murcutt, when the dean of The Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture asked me to introduce him to the director of the Ecosa Institute (who was hosting Murcutt).

Then, last night, Paolo Soleri gave me a christmas card and a hug at the Arcosanti holiday party.

I went to the Grand Canyon.

I spent 5 hours and $1000 in a VW dealership.

I also fell in (unrequited) love.

It's been a really fun couple of weeks. When I get a minute, I'll explain all of this. I've got to go fire up the Arcosanti sweatlodge. Arizona! Who knew I'd like the place?

csl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go, carl!

im glad to hear things are on the up and up. keep us posted!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl,
Sounds like there is a lot we want to hear about. Tom, Robyn, Andy, and Bil

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home