Thursday, December 15, 2005

The end of the road?

Some of you may have noticed that our updates have been...sparse. That's because I've been in Arizona and Will's been in Aspen. Originally, the plan was for me to spend a few days in Arizona while Will sorted out some business and looked for a post-roadtrip job.

Two things happened:
-I became a familiar face in Arizona's alternative architecture community.
-Will got a job in Aspen that starts immediately (details to come...).

So...it's over. Will took the apartment. I got the cats.

That's not to say we won't continue to update now and then, it's just less likely to be in unison.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi! So AZ, huh? Well, it's certainly a cool place though it does make it rather difficult for us VT peepz to catch up with you.
Sorry about the Yestermorrow deal, one of their people got in touch with me about promoting a new Meathead film screening and I helped him out while talking you up, but apparently my advice counts for shit among hippy architects.
Anyway, we just opened yesterday so I have to get back to a few projects and go make a few turns, but I hope you have a good time out there m8, and gimme a hollar when/if you get back!
-N

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl,
What fun to read about your ROAD TRIIIIIIP which, as a phrase, must always be delivered (orally anyway) at a full scream to have the right effect! I got all the way back to NYC origin of specie.

Too bad no roads lead to the big island of Hawaii but I hope you will visit us soon out here. Will is welcome if he doesn't get lost in the Aspens. I'm a Vail man myself.

When I start my third graders on their own blog this winter may I use your blog as an example (I won't say whether of good or bad behavior/blogging...)

Cross postings, maybe? What ideas do you have about that? Architecture comparisons? Social Studies in 3rd grade is along the theme of "Your Community".

Can you post more pictures of the tower of unconnected rooms in Vermont?

Seriously, I did enjoy your blog and appreciate how much of your own person you have become. Please keep enjoying life.

I, too, commiserate about the Yestermorrow gig but I believe you'll make something good out of an alternative pathway.

Jonathan in Waimea

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home