Friday, January 06, 2006

It ain't over...

Boy, have we got a lot to tell you. Seeing as much of the news involves Will, he's going to have to tell you about it, but suffice it to say, the roadtrip continues.

After Arizona, I hit up:

-Vegas
-San Diego
-LA
-Paso Robles
-Hearst Castle
-Highway 1 through Big Sur
-Ventura

Then I met up with Will in Bolinas, CA and travelled up to Boonville (in California's Anderson Valley) for Christmas. We continued up the coast, stopping to see Redwoods and one of Will's fellow Watson fellows outside of Bend, OR. We explored Portland, WA for a bit, spent the night in Seattle and now we're in Victoria, BC.

Here's the news from my end: I've pretty much decided that I want to live in Portland, at least for a bit. The biking scene there alone is enough to keep me interested. Hopefully I can find work in that scene...and it is quite a scene.

So, if any of you have Portland tips/connections, speak up!
csl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Laughter is an instant vacation"
-Milton Berle

Hope all is well up there boys.
I will be in Seattle at the end of the month.
Carl, I would love to give you some job leads!

be well.
-SAH

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information is begining to get sparse.

Ken

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home